TeleBrineller Kit Complete
Description: The TeleBrineller system is a major achievement in quality assurance. Developed for use by it's own welding crews in the field, Teleweld has based this system on proven metallurgical knowledge supported by more than fifty years of field experience.
- Lightweight: The complete TeleBrineller system, in it's case, weighs less than ten pounds. Easily transported to any location, it is highly practical for all Brinell hardness testing needs.
- Simple One hammer blow, measurement of the resulting impressions, and the manipulation of a basic equation on the computer provided, that's all. No special training required. In a few minutes, anyone can learn to determine BHN accurately.
- Certified Accuracy The test bars which are the core of this system are calibrated to a uniform hardness of 3% of the labeled BHN. Hardness of the bars is measured by equipment who's accuracy is certified traceable to the National Standards Institute.
- Weatherproof - Designed for field use; there are no delicate adjustments or fragile components to be concerned with. All parts are rugged, solid, able to deliver accurate measurements in all weather, under the roughest field conditions.
The TeleBrineller Kit completes complete with:
- TeleBrineller Bar Holder
- (5) Bars of Random Hardness, Other Hardnesses Available upon Request
- Calculation pad
- Operating Instruction Manual
- carrying case