To provide you with the longest shelf life (consumables) and / or the most current certification (Equipment) these items can be shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks lead time, Special order
Echogel® 20 Couplant
Echogel® 20 is an economical, basic-use couplant in medium-thick gel viscosity for ultrasonic inspections, like flaw detection/sizing and thickness gauging, where salt cake or metal corrosion salts are present.
It provides good corrosion inhibition and resists viscosity breakdown on salt-caked boilers and other corroded materials.
- Enhanced surface wetting to quickly cover oily or dirty surfaces
- Maintains viscosity on corrosion or salt cake
- Good corrosion inhibition
- Silicone free
- Hydrogen embrittlement testing
- API, ASME, ASTM F519, AWS